Travel agency partnership offer

We are contacting you to propose a WINNING WINNER partnership thanks to our new ecotourism concept subsidized between 100 and 65%, with stays easily adaptable for the clients of your travel agency. In addition we offer a high commission of 14%.

 

We are a small tour operator / travel agency MUNDIVIAGENS created in 1995 in Portugal and strong of its 24 years of existence, a team of more than 40 years of experience, themed tourist circuits in dozens of cities in Spain and Portugal, with a whole host of partners for many years in different sectors of the tourism industry.

 

At the same time, we have our Association DEVELOPMENT UNION which makes invitations to discover our SPA NATURE & ZEN, organizes tests of hybrid-electric cars in tourist circuit and also in circuit F1 – moto GP, establishment of label Eco-restaurant, we receive grants and sponsorships from brands in the field of ecology.

 

We invite people (who we call an Eco-guide) to take advantage of this 100% subsidized stay and the accompanying persons benefit from 65% of subsidy, for an invitation of a week 4 stars with a real value of 1 141 euros in full board self-tour (with hybrid and electric car), the objective being to discover our new concept NATURE & ZEN SPA ecotourism circuit with clean cars. (Program from 01-12-2019 to 31-12-2020)

 

We offer you to sell our offer to your customers, because we are able to give you a quota of Booking per thousand (1,000) people per month to which you can benefit from subsidized stays for the discovery of our new concept ecotourism SPA NATURE & ZEN with tests for the use of hybrid cars – electric and with a green trend spirit.

 

Our teams have been working hard for more than a year of investment, since the preparation for the launch of the new ecotourism concept in tourist circuits in Portugal and Spain.

 

The different points to explain our offer of collaboration :

1.- We can invite 1000 guests of your customers each month for a stay of 2 weeks in a row or divided into 2 stays of one week on the period, until 31-12-2020, who will benefit from 100%

 

subsidy for eco guides and 65% for accompanying persons (minimum required: 3 companions and 14 maximum per eco guide) for a 4-star week stay with full board (free buffet with organic foods) and natural) + car, with access to the SPA every day included for a total value of 1141 euros. Therefore, the stay subsidized at 65% is the rate of 798 euros for 2 weeks, or 399 euros per week (plane ticket not included).

 

Moreover, they will all be able to test cars of different brands on 2 international F1 – moto GP circuits, among the 6 circuits where we organize test days in Portugal and Spain during their stays.

 

2.- These invitations can be directed, offered to your list of current customers interested for a 100% subsidized vacation stay, as well as attracting new potential customers.

 

Customers will be directed in our web page to register with your affiliate code that we will assign you, at that time they can make their holiday bookings, send the payment, as much as the first part of the 33% to the confirmation as well as for the second part of the remaining 67%, this 45 days before their arrival date.

 

Welcome page link to register with your affiliate code. We put you the type of link to access this page and for your potential customers, they will have to register their details to benefit from the subsidized holiday stay. See the link below:

Watch our 4 informative videos you will understand everything:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZPqQC7sf8jsKxcMYSvk_cA

Date of creation of our tour operator / travel agency MUNDIVIAGENS on 10/11/1995

See the following links :
https://codigopostal.ciberforma.pt/dir/503572446/mundiviagens-operadores-turisticos-lda/
https://www.racius.com/mundiviagens-operadores-turisticos-lda/

Cordially.

Tour operator / travel agency MUNDIVIAGENS
https://www.mundiviagens.pt/
https://development-union.org/

 

Registration in the register of operators : RNAVT 2147

Identification number : 503572446

R. of Portugal No. 2, 8000-281 Faro, Portugal

Tel number : 0033 (0) 9 70 70 88 30 Mail : ecotourism-subsidies-p.u@development-union.org